Long Island lawyer David Mansfield has extensive experience in defending individuals and corporations in all types of traffic violations cases. Whether it is a DWI, a suspended license, or even a speeding ticket, David A. Mansfield, Esq., strives to provide the quality representation your case deserves.
- New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, 1980
- Ohio Northern University, J.D., 1977
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Adelphi University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1974
Publications and speaking engagements
- Co-Author: “Defense of Speeding, Reckless Driving and Vehicular Homicide,” Matthew Bender, 1984
- Regular Contributing Author, The Suffolk Lawyer, Suffolk County Bar Association monthly newspaper
- “Improper Mobile Phone Use as a Two Point Moving Violation,” March 2011
- “Red Light Camera Notice of Liability,” February 2011
- “Mandatory Ignition Interlock Devices,” January 2011
- “The Buzz Word is Collateral Consequences,” May 2010
- “Changes in NY Graduated License Law,” April 2010
- “Lapse of Insurance,” May 2009
- Continuing Legal Education Annual Lecturer, “New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law”
- Long Island Vehicle and Traffic Law Blog
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Village of Muttontown, N.Y., People v. Correia, 140 Misc 2d 813,531 NYS2d 998 (1988)
- Clarke v. Martinez, 14 A.D.3d 612, 789 N.Y.S.2d 207 2005 N.Y. Slip Op 00393 (2 Dept., 2005)
- Yezek v. State, Dept. of Motor Vehicles Appeals Board (2 Dept. 2009) 62 A.D.3D. 1017, 879 N.Y.S. 2d 571
Clear your name and your driving record. Contact the firm.
Resolving your case, getting back on the road and clearing your record are your highest priorities when facing a traffic violation. The Islandia law firm of David A. Mansfield, Attorney at Law represents motorists charged with driving infractions and misdemeanor crimes in Suffolk and Nassau counties.
Call 631-983-4050 or contact the law firm online to schedule your free initial consultation.